B&D RV Center, Vernal Utah

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
We bought our 3670RL a week ago last Friday. After reading many of the posts here, we were a bit apprehensive, but we liked the unit so much that we went ahead with the purchase. I cannot say enough good things about the dealer we bought it from. We dealt directly with one of the owners and he did everything possible to meet the price that I told him I was willing to pay. We paid a bit more than some folks did that went to Tenn. or Mich. But after factoring in the money I would lose by taking time off work and hauling my trade-in all the way there, we basically broke even.
As with many people here, there were a few issues we discovered during the last week and a half. A few, like the leak on the inlet water line or the broken wire on the phone jack, we dealt with ourselves. But some we couldn't. We had a leak in the shower coming from under the base and the ceiling fan doesn't work. My wife called the dealer last Friday afternoon, about this, and they told her that they would be out to fix it on Monday. They didn't say "bring it in" they came to us. Sure enough, they were there Monday, as promised. And no less than one of the owners showed up and dealt with the problem. We live about 60 miles away and across the border into Colorado, but he showed up as promised, none the less. The new ceiling fan is now on order and will be replaced when we take it back to have the central vac system installed. I cannot say enough good things about dealing with B&D. They have worked with us every step of the way, from the first time I stepped onto the lot. They gave us a great deal on our FW and have been very responsive about any of the few problems we have had. If you are anwhere close to NE Utah, it is well worth your while to make a trip there. Ask for Jhon and tell him Fred sent you. :)

sidney dreyfus

Dealers

It seems that once you buy a trailer and bring it home, the dealer relationship becomes more and more important. Like any other company, Heartland relies on reputable dealers.