Un Marked switches

me15

Hi, new Razor owner and have a quick question that I cant get a definite answer from my Dealer. There are two light type switches in my Razor that are not labeled. One is to the right of the electric water heater switch on the outside cabinet by the stove, and the other one is inside the large storage compartment on the drivers side on the back wall. Any help would be appreciated.

Big G

Big G
Switch Inside next to (red) WH switch

The switch turns the on/off the six GFCI receptacles. Three out side the coach and the one next to the master rm bed on the left wall/bathroom wall, and two above the kitchen sink on either side. I just went out and checked, they all switch with the same switch.

Last edited:

djkelsoe

me15 said:
Hi, new Razor owner and have a quick question that I cant get a definite answer from my Dealer. There are two light type switches in my Razor that are not labeled. One is to the right of the electric water heater switch on the outside cabinet by the stove, and the other one is inside the large storage compartment on the drivers side on the back wall. Any help would be appreciated.

The switch inside the large storage compartment turns on the water pump for the outside shower. This is a handy switch which does not make you go around and inside your trailer to activate the water pump switch.

Catmando

Thanks!

The switch inside the large storage compartment turns on the water pump for the outside shower. This is a handy switch which does not make you go around and inside your trailer to activate the water pump switch.

I couldn't figure this out for the life of me. Thanks! I'm glad I checked out this forum.