We did the demo

davebennington

Well the unit is in and we got to see it and the dealer took us through the learning experience on how everything works. The first thing my wife person said was "this thing is so big", how are we ever going to tow it. The demo went well and the dealer and all the employees were great. They even offered us to come on the weekends to "camp" in their parking area until our truck comes in. Looking forward to the day when we can actually pick it up and go somewhere and camp like we planned.

Dave:D & Julie:D

Cheryl

Congrats! Enjoy!
What kind of truck are you getting? Everyone on here is curious as to what kind of quality control changes have been made, so keep us updated if you run into any problems.:eek:

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
Congrats to you. Is it not wonderful to have a happy camper. I think for the most part all of us owners of Heartland coaches would not trade our coaches for something else. Enjoy your coach and camping days. Evans & Lana

davebennington

The truck we have on order is a Dodge 3500, dually with the Larmie package. At this point in time I am told it will be a 2006, That is what taking so long we got caught in the 05 to 06 change over.

Dave:)

mowmoney

Congrats! We just picked ours up last Friday and camped on Saturday. Everything was in good working order as far as we found.

Have fun. Is this your first camper?

Cheryl

That's what we have! Ours came in May 22. We have the new 6-speed Getrag transmission, 4x4. My husband says it pulled just fine. My one and only time driving was without the camper on the back. I hate a stick shift. Ours is white and I ordered the graphics to match for it. They came in last Tuesday, but we haven't had time to put them on. As soon as we do, I'll try to get some pictures up.

jbeletti

All these RAMs - I love it!

Cheryl, can't wait to see your truck with the graphics. I'm no expert on floating decals onto vehicles but make sure your truck is not in the sun. The RV tech (at Challenger RV Repair) that replaced a decal on my Landmark had a replacement decal blister up on him right away. He thinks the surface was too hot. Not sure how he cooled it off but he applied another one and it worked out perfectly.

Best of luck and please show it off.

Jim

Cheryl

If my husband finds the time to do it himself, it will be done in his garage. Our son is a service technician at a Dodge garage. One of the guys that works there does graphics as a side business. We are thinking of having him put them on.

BluegrassMan

Graphics Package

Hi:
I was reading about a scaled down graphic package here on the forum. What is the cost of the package ? What all do you get for your $$$ ?

Cheryl

If you look at your camper, you get the wave that goes from below the window near the front and goes across the door. You get both colors and one for each side of your truck. I can't remember what the dimensions are. The cost with shipping fees is $328.63. If you go to this thread - //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=76&page=2&pp=10&highlight=graphics
- you can see a mock picture. It is in post #12 as a pfd attachment, thanks to Jeff. I didn't get the Landmark name at that price - didn't want it.
Here is the website for the company.
http://www.graphixunlimited.com/

Last edited: