New and Improved or good old

traveler44

I have been using the Angel Soft toilet paper for some time now but lately I noticed that it is taking a long time to flush the black tank. The water will quit flowing out for awhile and then a big clump of paper comes out. A guy on a different forum noticed the Angel Soft is NEW and now it doesn't break down as quickly as it used to. I bought some White Cloud 3 ply Ultra and did the bucket test, dropping some NEW Angel Soft and the White Cloud in the water. I picked the NEW Angel Soft out in one piece and then picked the White Cloud up. The White cloud was falling apart, already dissolving. I'm going to White Cloud now. I'll will do anything that will cut down on the time it takes to flush the tank. I just thought that those of you that have started having problems flushing the tank might want to know that the NEW Angel Soft does not disolve now. Tom

jimtoo

I agree with you on the Angel Soft... it does not fall apart like it used to. I have also started doing something else when flushing the black tank. After it is basically drained and with the flusher running, I get the DW to fill the commode to the top and step on the pedal fully... it dumps the aprox 2 gal water and causes a shock to the tank I think and breaks up some of the stuff that settles out. You will be surprised at how much more stuff comes out of the tank. DW now does it about 8 or 10 times every time we drain the black tank.

Jim M