Trailer Weight

I have an 06 GC, I pull it with a freightliner FLD 120 single axel. The max for the truck is 32,000, Total weight of the truck without the trailer is 17,400 Pounds and I'm not sure about how much weight the trailer can carry. With it load we have right now we have 4560 on the truck, and 15080 on the trailer tires. This what I got from the scales,,, Steer-9680,,,Drive-11,620, Trailer-15,080. With the trailer on the truck I lost 660 pounds off the Steer. Truck without trailer,,, Steer-10,340, Drive-7,060. The truck has no problem pulling the trailer weight sense it can total out at 32,000. The load stated on the Load Boss tire said 3,750 pounds per tire (15,000 Lbs total). I know the axels are rated at 7,000 each. The question is can the trailer carry this weight or does the hitch weight count or not count for total weight on the trailer? I replaced the air bag in the Trail-Air pin box to the largest Trail-Air said I could use. The smaller bag would not air up to the right ride height, now I have no problem getting to the right ride height. Is this (4560) to much weight for the pin box to have?

I've been reading about the Road Boss tires blowing out, is there a recall on these tires or is it just some kind of a fluke with some of the tires. (Made in China) I run Yokohama tires on the truck and the Dodge I used to have. I have had very good luck with this brand. I'm thinking about putting Yokohama tires on the trailer. I hope I didn't confuse anyone here with this rambling. Thanks... Ralph...