Everything NOT perfect at NUWA!

mufflerman

Looks like nuwa has a better track record then heartland, just my observation, They are pretty understanding when a lemon is produced.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
What do you base that on? Seems to me the OP had to get rid of his unit because he couldn't could it repaired...sympathy from forum posters is nice, just not helpful!

geeksrus

I really don't believe that we need to get down in the mud in regard to products from other manufacturers.

Let the executive from NuWa mud sling while we take the high road!

EH!

arisce

Bravo geeksrus. They are fellow rvers. All good rvers help other rvers. I have been camping for more than 30 years and we have never encountered any disagreeable incident or rver. My fellow campers have been helpful, discreet, and polite. Always treated with respect. If some want to namebash then we shall turn the other cheek. It is the rv thing to do.

osims

bsims
I think most of the guys problem was his dealer, we bought the Bighorn from the same dealer, he was correct in saying NO DEALER SUPPORT.

dgc_61

So you found the Mike Phelps thread. Good for you Ken. Does NuWa have problems sometimes? They sure do as all other manufacturers of everything built. Keep in mind that you found it on a forum that is open to anyone and doesn't lock down threads just because there are contrary thoughts or ideas expressed. It is hard for the consumer to find quality in anything unless there is a place for open communication about that product.

I hope your new rig works out well for you and you enjoy your travels Ken and Kathy. When it's all said and done that after all is the bottom line for all of us.

<Don>

fishn2dmax

I agree...let's take the high road. The owners of Nuwa products are proud as they should be! The only issue with Nawu is their CEO brand bashing, and blaming Heartland and others for his decline in market share.
Just because NaWa has a loose cannon for a CEO, doesn't give reason to take shots at NuWa owners.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Absolutely NO ONE was taking shots at the NUWA owners. My "sympathy from forum posters" remark was NOT directed at them, but at the company for not taking care of the OP!

I will always be the first to say the these forums and the people who use them are the BEST...without question!

My original post was to simply point out that, even NUWA products have serious issues, just like many other RV manufacturers...although they (the company) wants us (the consumer) to think otherwise!

Sorry if anyone was offended...that was certainly not my intention.

dgc_61

...although they (the company) wants us (the consumer) to think otherwise!
Ken, I think if you take the time to read the NuWa Owners Forum you will find that that is not true. If NuWa wanted only that they would be running their own forum and blocking negaive comment.

<don></don>

jbeletti

Hey all,

I am asking everyone en-joined in this thread now and in the future to please (as Beldar Conehead once said), "maintain low tones".

Thank you in advance for toning this one down. An RV that makes you happy is a great RV for you, no matter the brand.

Thanks,

Jim

snuffy

Sort of a side bar to the NuWa discussion, especially the one of a couple weeks ago. In exploring the NuWa brand, the nearest dealer to me is in Kentucky. With that kind of exposure, no wonder they don't sell many. Apparently there is not a market in Georgia or Alabama. At least their website does not show anything closer.

fishn2dmax

I'm Impressed!

All I remember is Jane Curtain was actually "hot" as cone head? Wow...that was a period in my life ( college), where I don't remember much.:confused: ;)

jbeletti

At least I didn't call you Carol Anne :D Does anyone else know what we're talking about? Just kidding. Thanks for having fun with me nhunter.

And while way off topic, this is more enjoyable than talking about another brand of trailer. But that's just me.

Jim

phranc

Off Topic Again: I thought it was one of the greatest movies, although
my 'spousal unit' does not share my opinion

Smurf764

phranc said:
Off Topic Again: I thought it was one of the greatest movies, although
my 'spousal unit' does not share my opinion

Actually, It's one of our favorite movies; it's a regular "show" we are out on the road. The "Feds" crack us up! :cool: