PDA

View Full Version : XM radio and blue interior pix???

campntn
10-07-2007, 04:08 AM
Do any of you know of any online pix of a Heartland in blue? If so, could you link me? maybe in a towable and not a fiver. We can only find the green ones or gold. We like blue better.
Also, this is regarding the built in stereo. Can and do you hook in your XM/Sirius radio? Do you plug in to the aux plug? How does it work?
We are really impressed with the 28BHS.
Thank you,
Mark

Oldlthrneck
10-07-2007, 08:24 AM
I am not sure if it is offered in the towables or not, but our 3670 has a Majestic Blue decor. The blue in the picture is a bit lighter than it actually is. My wife is not fond of blue but she loves this shade and it looks great.

http://www.heartlandrvs.com/product.html?id=2&name=Bighorn&type=Fifth+Wheel&section=decors

Pulltab
10-07-2007, 08:25 AM
I think the aux plug is an input like if you wanted to plug in your Ipod. At least on my dodge that is what it is for.

Oldlthrnecksgirl
10-07-2007, 09:00 AM
here is the blue for the model you are looking at,,,

http://www.heartlandrvs.com/product.html?id=11&name=North+Trail&type=&section=decors

I googled it and saw about 40 for sale, not one in the blue, lol,,, you may have to order it.

campntn
10-07-2007, 09:04 AM
Exactly! Wonder why none are in blue??
I hope I can plug that XM into that aux...

Oldlthrneck
10-07-2007, 09:07 AM
I don't see why it won't work plugging into the aux plug on the cd/dvd/radio system. That's how they work in cars. You just plug them into the aux plug.

fishn2dmax
10-07-2007, 12:58 PM
I use my Roady XM radio in our Sundance. I just plugged it into the Aux jack of the DVD/radio system. I have a home kit for the roady XM radio that came with a 110 Volt to 12 VDC power supply, the internal Antenna, the radio stand / craddle and the audio hook-up wires. I just move remove the XM radio from it's craddle in the Truck and plug into it's craddle in the trailer. I also recently noticed that there are a large number of XM radio channels available via Direct TV. The upper channels (900's) of Direct TV are actually XM audio channels. I still use XM radio for all the sports channels that are not on Direct TV. :)