XM radio and blue interior pix???

campntn

Do any of you know of any online pix of a Heartland in blue? If so, could you link me? maybe in a towable and not a fiver. We can only find the green ones or gold. We like blue better.
Also, this is regarding the built in stereo. Can and do you hook in your XM/Sirius radio? Do you plug in to the aux plug? How does it work?
We are really impressed with the 28BHS.
Thank you,
Mark

Pulltab

I think the aux plug is an input like if you wanted to plug in your Ipod. At least on my dodge that is what it is for.

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
I don't see why it won't work plugging into the aux plug on the cd/dvd/radio system. That's how they work in cars. You just plug them into the aux plug.

fishn2dmax

I use my Roady XM radio in our Sundance. I just plugged it into the Aux jack of the DVD/radio system. I have a home kit for the roady XM radio that came with a 110 Volt to 12 VDC power supply, the internal Antenna, the radio stand / craddle and the audio hook-up wires. I just move remove the XM radio from it's craddle in the Truck and plug into it's craddle in the trailer. I also recently noticed that there are a large number of XM radio channels available via Direct TV. The upper channels (900's) of Direct TV are actually XM audio channels. I still use XM radio for all the sports channels that are not on Direct TV. :)