Saw a Cyclone at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach, SC

jbeletti

I was heading from the Southeast Regional Rally (aka East Coast Rally) to the Myrtle Beach, SC airport this morning and I spotted a Cyclone camped in the parking lot of Broadway at the Beach, right off Robert Grissom Parkway.

Driving by this place, it reminds me of Pleasure Island in Orlando, FL. Looks like a fun place. In fact, as I was traveling from the airport to the rally, this whole US-17 strip reminded me of Orlando. Lots of stuff to do.

Jim

kognito

Jim,

Is everything still open on 17?? I wondered if the area is seasonal, or open all the time??

We are going to leave the Charlotte area tomorrow (been staying at Carowinds amusment park RV campground this week) and are heading for the huge campgrounds between Myrtle Beach and Murrells inlet for a couple of days, then down to Charleston for a week or two.

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Jim and all

Have a fun rally and say hi to John and Elsie for us--Rambo too.
Christina Seaman

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
kognito, if you have never stayed at Ocean Lakes cg near surfside beach,SC you should try it. I think you will like.

jbeletti

kognito,

I was through there on Sunday morning and nothing looked open yet. Not sure if it's seasonal or not.

Christina,

Sadly, the rally is now over. But speaking of Elsie, that Honey Bun Cake she makes is out of this world. See the rally forum for the recipe.

Jim