Heading South Tomorrow

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lin, Suzi & I will be leaving for Corpus Christi tomorrow. We're taking a fairly direct route past St. Louis, Memphis, Little Rock, Dallas then stopping at Georgetown to visit with JPMorgan and Sue for a couple of days. From there it's over to Houston for the Fall Rally. It will be nice to meet more Heartlanders. We'll then spend a few days at a State Park before arriving in Corpus Christi for the winter. Depending on wi-fi availability we will follow the forum as much as we can. Ya'll take care!:p

Tom of Ypsi

Ray,

Maybe we will run into you on the road. We are in Terre Haute, In at the moment, leaving Tuesday morning for a route similar to yours. We will be at the rally site on Oct 18 and staying until Oct 23 then heading toward Donna, Tx (RGV) for the winter. Have a safe travel.

sjrellis

Ray,

A strange twist...our new 3670 (husband moved into it today), is in Wisconsin Rapids, and I'm still in Texas...about 10 minutes from THE RALLY! I may cruise there and see what is happening.

PS...I'll be the one without a trailer!

Have a safe trip.

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Looking forward to seeing the Morgan's and Tom and Judy again. We will be there around Thursday at the rally. Safe travels to all of us.

Christina Seaman
Grand Canyon 07 #4339
Volvo 660 "Big Mama"

Princess Kathleen

Hi Ray,
We are still in Wisconsin...Point Beach State Forest, Two Rivers....the fall colors are just great. Enjoy the rally and have fun
PK

Ray LeTourneau

Stopped for our 1st night at Perrysville, MO. KOA with Free wi-fi, Cool! Hot Springs tomorrow. DQ tonight! SJRELLIS, what are you names? Where is your hubby staying? Deer Trail?

sjrellis

Ray,

I do not know the name of the park he is in. It is just on the edge of Rapids going towards Stevens Point. I saw it while I was there this summer, but he was still in an apartment then, so I didn't go to the park. It is full of pipeliners.

He is Jim and I am Sandra. If you let me know when you will be here, I'll come by and look for ya'll and give you a warm Texas welcome!

Everyone have a safe trip to Texas. We have had record heat and I don't think it will be letting up any time this week.

Ray LeTourneau

We're currently just south of Dallas at Bluebonnet Ridge RV Park. Nice place with all the amenities. We'll be here till Monday then on to Jim Hogg at Georgetown to visit JPMorgan and Sue. So far we've had a windshield and an alternator replaced. BUT we're almost done traveling for a while. Two more stops before Corpus Christi. There's a Big Country just down the street here but haven't seen anyone around yet.

Tom of Ypsi

We are heading to Texarkana, Tx tomorrow, staying at Shady Pines Rv Park then heading to the rally. Looking forward to seeing everyone, both the ones we have met and the ones we will meet. Have not seen another Heartland product on the road except for the ones being delivered since we left Michigan Oct 4.