Explaination of valves

MrBill

My dealer was not able to explain what the two valves do that are above the cable TV hookups. Can you give me an explaination?

Attachments

• Valves.jpg
    Valves.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 146

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
The valves are there to allow your fresh water pump to be used to assist draining your fresh water tank. If you turn both valves opposite were they are ,open your drain under trailer then start your pump you will get a strong stream under the trailer. Mine has a decal showing the open and closed positions but my layout is different and have more space next to the valves......Ken

retroxrider

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say that one is a water heater by-pass and the other is your winterization valve. I can't think of what else they could be.

Deepsky3539

The one on the right is definitely a power drain for your fresh water tank. Spin it and turn on your water pump and it drains very quickly. The one on the left .. No idea.

vbrookslv

Funny, I had exactly the same question. I figured out as much as that it was a powerdump, but not what each valve actually does. A sticker would be invaluable here.

driver311

there is a decal that is missing that explains what they do. call service and get them to send u one

driver311None None