Not quite fifty announcement

arisce

Happy Birthday Jim.
May I say that you do not look a day over 47. Looking good.
May this year bring health and happiness. God bless.
Love from your favorite Canadians,
Karen and William

Last edited:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Happy Birthday Jim!!!! May fair weather always be with you on your many adventures. I guess in a few years you will catch up with me cause I don't have those things anymore.;) Best Wishes!! Ken & kathy

jbeletti

Thanks everyone!

Just got back from Elkhart and South Bend, Indiana (pleasure, then work). Nancy is taking me out to my favorite Mexican restaurant tonight. Don't tell Jenny :eek: Actually, if Jenny Craig still owned Jenny Craig, Inc., she'd be ringing my phone off the hook yelling at me. Work travel, RV shows and rallies are taking their toll on my waist line :p

Thanks y'all!

Jim

gawelsh

Well, who knew it was your birthday ?!?! Apparently lots of folks, so thanks to them for telling the rest of us:p HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Best Wishes

Happy Birthday Jim ! :D Sharol and I wish you many more. We were going to sing but thought we'd be banned from the forum.

Heading to AZ for the winter in about two weeks........

Tom & Sharol

K

Ken Washington

Hi Jim,
A new Heartland Fifth Wheel would make a good Birthday present! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!"

Ken

Pulltab

gawelsh said:
Well, who knew it was your birthday ?!?! Apparently lots of folks, so thanks to them for telling the rest of us:p HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

If you look at the blue bar above just to the left of new posts is a option "calander" Click on that and you can see everyones birthday. :)

racermom

As my 16 month old says Hap Birday, with both arms in the air None - very cute.. Our famiily wishes you all the best on this great day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy the Mexican, YUM!YUM!

Tom of Ypsi

Happy Birthday Jim,

We hope it has been a happy on with many more to come.

We know what you mean about Jenny Craig being upset about the waist line. We just got back from Lamberts, Home of the Throwed Rolls, in Sikeston, Mo. working our way to Spring, Tx

Your pleasure in Elkhart today, was it picking up your 550 or was it reviewing the new Pinehurst. Matt from RSI told us your truck should be done this week.

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Happy Birthday Jim, Your truck was scheduled to be ready. Maybe you can go cruising real sooon :) Try to keep the smile from reflecting off the windshield, you do not want to have a mishap.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Jim, A very happy birthday to you. I had forgotten that we sang a happy birthday to you at the east coast rally. But today is the day to celebrate and Santha and I wish you the best.
Randy

campntn

Well, I'm new here as I daydream about my North Trail 28BHS. I don't know Jim, but he sure seems like a nice guy.
As we sit around this e-fire, I pose a marshmallow toast:
Happy Birthday to JIM....and may you have many more to come!
Mark and family.

jbeletti

Thanks everyone. This is quite unexpected (the wishes, not the birthday).

Mark - I accept your eToast.

Mexican food (Carne Asada with a nice Chipotle sauce and cheese!) was yummy and no room for the marshmallow so I hoist mine to meet yours over the eFire and I pass my tongs with a perfectly golden browned marshmallow to whomever ate less than I did for dinner :D

For those who asked, the truck is still in process. I added a few more pics to the truck page (see link in sig). The body is done and the air ride was put on yesterday. Probably added the Viair compressor and tank today. With luck, maybe the body will get mounted yet this week.

Oh well, the longer I have to wait for it, the later I have to wait to write the check for a truck I don't need until April :eek:

To those who asked, the Pinehurst Landmark floor plan got rescheduled. So I did not get to see it this week. The first one should come off line on 16-October. I'll see one next month when I am back to the area. Unless I can squeeze in an Elkhart run with the new truck to take a peek!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Happy Birthday Jim.Just think about all the fun you will have driving that new truck around. You do need that truck.

ct0218

Ditto Jim, sounds like it was a good one. Just curious about next years' birthday gifts---how are you going to top this year's?

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
BTW - a belated "Happy Birthday" to you, Jim. We all appreciate all that you and JP and all the forum members do for us.

Chuck & Saundra