Electric Fire Place

sgtbigb

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">When I brought my 3400 RE Bighorn it did not have the fireplace option. Dealer indicated that he would be glad to order and install one for me for about $900.00.:mad: No thanks. Took measurements of the open where fireplace would be installed 26 1/2 inch wide by 23 inch high. I found an insert at Lowe's which is 23 inch wide/ outside 28 wide and 22 inch high/26 1/2 inch outside. I beleive it will fit. Now to convince my DW to let me try it. Anybody else had try this install?:confused: </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jbeletti

Gene,

Check with Randy on this forum. I recall at the SE Regional Rally this month, during the trailer tours, that someone put their own in. I think or was Randy.

Jim

azbound

I'm a little confused, I was sure I saw a 3400 RE at the Sacramento RV show last month with a fireplace. I just checked the heartland web site and thay show a fireplace just below the TV on the RE model. What am I not understanding?

AZ Bound

billd

The fireplace is an option on all BigHorns. So his came without one and he wants to install his own.

Bill

Last edited:

Tom of Ypsi

This is the same size I have in my 05 Landmark and at the time I bought the fireplace option through Heartland I could have bought the same thing through Lowe's. It should be an easy fit just send the wife out shopping for the day.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Tom
if he sends the wife out shopping, it might be less expensive to have it installed by the dealer..

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
I found the fireplace inserts starting at $199.00... Walmart carries the Dimplex one,,, I didnt check for sizes.

We had ours in place already from the dealer we bought it from,,, I love it!!

sgtbigb

Fire Place

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hum! I need to check Wal Mart out! The one at Lowe"s was $299.00:rolleyes: </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

azbound

I apologize, I missunderstood what he was saying. I thought he said that the Fireplace was not an option.

Again I apologize,

AZBound