Sundance 2890 BHS

wakeboy

Heartland Sundance 2890 bhs

hello, i am new to this forum and RVing in general. I am waiting to take delivery of a 2890 BHS. Is there anyone out there familiar with this model and could give me some pointers on taking delivery? I am in Myrtle beach SC and it is coming from Michigan. Also I would like to know some pros and cons and what and where to look for faults. From what I understand the 2890 replaces the 2800. Not sure.
:confused:

Sundance_kid

Congrats on your new Sundance. I think every trailer will come off the line with it's own set of problems, nothing that is inherent to one model. There will be things that you'll see on the walk thru mostly cosmedic. After some use you'll have no doubt some other issues, but thats the way it goes as you tow your trailer on our fantastic highway system Good luck and enjoy.

jpmorgan37

Congratulations on your new Sundance, wakeboy and welcome to the Heartland family.

Well said, Floyd. Eight tons of trailer on a connected series of potholes and whoop de doos at 60 mph, things do happen.

John

wakeboy

Thanks a bunch. Just getting back to the forum. Been in Va. making apple butter, listening to some pickin' and sipping apple brandy:D . What a life