Patio Add On Road Warrior 305 2011

Cgsrfr

I just bought a used. 2011 Road Warrior 305. It had the Lippert Door AndI was wondering if its possible to add their patio system to the door? Curious what it would cost?

scottyb

There's a thread here somewhere, where one of the reps responded, and stated that the doors with the patio option have reinforcements added.

cb1313

My dealer added the cables and I didn't want the railings. About $300 installed Cb

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 214
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 211
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 220

szewczyk_john

I would be careful with using that door as a patio depending on the weight. As mentioned above, when the patio option is added they use a ramp door with much added support to it. Do you have any telescoping jacks to put under it to help hold it up? That might help. Sorry if this offends you but I was curious what you paid for a used unit. I bought mine new and was just wondering. Ours has been one of the best purchases that we made. We love it.

SMDAT

Hey CB1313!

This looks like an awesome idea and something I'm interested in for our 2013 unit. How is this holding up? Any issues at all? I know yours was used, but did the dealer have any concerns about warranty on newer ones? (or probably never came up : )

ILH

We have the patio option from the factory. There is huge tress on the door - particularly when you get several adults onboard. As with others, I have been advised that the door has been modified to handle it.

If it works for you - great. But keep an eye on any weeknesses that may develop.

SMDAT

Thanks ILH, we were considering feet at each front corner underneath rather than adding the cable. Not understanding how much "extra" reinforcement there can be to the door? Is the hinge larger? That would seem to be the only area that could be stronger. Otherwise the door opening and ramp seem to be identical?

Appreciate your feedback, we stay own a spot for and stay for several months during the summer and considering how to level the ramp when open for two chairs and two people.

Thanks!