Truck too BIG or trailer to small?

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Truck too BIG or trailer too small?

Well, we picked up a new- 2012 RAM 3500- dually- 4x4- long bed- yesterday. Lonestar edition (Bighorn edition with bigger horns!) I think my North Trail 21fbs wants to grow up to be a Bighorn 5th wheel. (Picture to come if I can ever figure out why it won't upload?)

FiremanBill

Re: Truck too BIG or trailer too small?

I've done the seesaw for years! Started out with a F-150 and a borrowed pop up, after the first trip we had to buy a camper! Got us a 21ft TT, later traded the truck on a F-250 SD, then got a 31ft Trail Vision 5er, then got my current Cyclone, and am now looking to upgrade to a 1 ton dually.

Congrats on the new truck! Look forward to seeing the pics.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Congrats Bret! Where did you buy it? We looked at a used 2012 3500 on the car lot yesterday when we were getting an oil change. It was sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors

We shopped all around North Texas from Terell to Gainsville and back (via the internet) and found what we wanted at Hoyte Dodge in Sherman (25 miles north of us on 75). The 2013's will not be out for another couple of months, they will probably just call them 2014s! (Randall Noe does have a large stock on hand)
Congrats Bret! Where did you buy it? We looked at a used 2012 3500 on the car lot yesterday when we were getting an oil change. It was sweet!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

We shopped all around North Texas from Terell to Gainsville and back (via the internet) and found what we wanted at Hoyte Dodge in Sherman (25 miles north of us on 75). The 2013's will not be out for another couple of months, they will probably just call them 2014s! (Randall Noe does have a large stock on hand)

Glad you found what you wanted!