New 3270RES

Ordered a new 3270RES back in January and expect it to arrive at our dealer in the next 2 weeks. We looked at many manufacturers and brands over the last 2 years and settled on a Sundance. Can't wait for all this snow to melt!

jbeletti

Hello Iowa! My home state!

Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland family.

Say, would you like to learn a lot more about your RV and meet a lot of like minded people? Consider joining the
Heartland Owners Club and make a few rallies this year. Specifically, this June, our North American Heartland Owners Rally is coming up. Then in October, in your backyard, our Iowa Chapter Rally will be held in Amana. Of course, rallies surround Iowa as well, coming up in MN, WI, MO and IL.

Looking forward to meeting up with you somewhere. Have fun with your Heartland and come back to the forum to ask any questions you may have.

Jim

jimtoo

Hi Leadtoothlouie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. Join us at some of the rallies and make lots of great friends.

If you have questions, just ask and some of our family will be there to help with an answer. When you go for PDI, do a very slow and through check out. Make sure you can operate everything and everything operates,, from water hook up to water draining and all appliances. Most problems seem to come from folks not being able to make something work because it was not explained or demonstrated to them when they went to pickup their unit.

Enjoy the forum and your new Sundance.

Jim M

Earl_Max

Ordered a new 3270RES back in January and expect it to arrive at our dealer in the next 2 weeks. We looked at many manufacturers and brands over the last 2 years and settled on a Sundance. Can't wait for all this snow to melt!

Welcome to the Heartland Family.
Iowans must have an eye for quality!

I did a pile of research over the last couple of years as well. Sundance was not even on my buyer radar at first. But after stumbling into the brand at a dealership and climbing up, down, and under the rig; I was hooked.
Well finished and attention to some little details that gets ignored or covered up on competing brands.
Nice line-up of floor plans does not hurt either.