Coby has bit the dust...I think

wingfoot

My Coby DVD/Radio player is now displaying "Wrong Disc".....Tried cleaning (compressed air) in the disc port...no help.
From what I can tell in other post, the Coby system is just short of junk...So, what system for replacement do you guys suggest?
Thanks for any suggestions.

Speedy

Our Jensen system died over a month ago and I checked out new and said no way ($379) so I hit eBay and found a direct replacement and bid on it. $124 later I plugged it in and now a happy camper. I thought about changing over to a "home unit" but I would have had to change all the wiring, rebuild the cabinets and lose the ability to run on 12 VDC.

So, you need to ask yourself what's important and want you need and go from there.

Niles

Last Year we replaced our whole system tv, dvd and the rest of what was in there. We went with the samsung stuff. It all ties together nice and uses one remote to do it all. I'll admit it was a little more money than I wanted to spent, but man is it ever nice.

Netem

I just went to Wal Mart and got a RCA that was comparable to what I had. Around $100 and hooked it up to the speakers already installed. It has worked for 4 yrs now.