Wanting to replace recliners in Bighorn...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We have a 2008 Bighorn 3400RE. The two lazy boy recliners are about worn out. Mine is broken and we are going to replace both of them.

We are wanting a Theater Couch/Chairs. The full width of our slide is 77.5" but the valance on each side takes up extra room making the clearance of 72".

If you have a Theater Couch/Chair I would like to know how large it is, where you got it and will it fit on the small slide.

I would also like any suggestions if you have any...

BC

MTPockets

When we got our two Lazyboys, I recall the store had the theatre seats in different sizes/width. Look at their web site or visit a Lazyboy store for dimensions available.

We also have been talking about Theater Couch/Chairs but my concern is how do you get them into the rv? Do you remove the back window or disassemble the center section from the two chairs?

PeternLiane

Our chair comes apart. So you shouldn't have to many issues getting it in the door. They do have a lot of sizes to choose from so shouldn't have a problem on size.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Our chair comes apart. So you shouldn't have to many issues getting it in the door. They do have a lot of sizes to choose from so shouldn't have a problem on size.

Do you have Theater chairs?? If so would you post a photo and tell me where you purchased it?

My Lazy Boy Chairs back lifts off. I think all of the Lazy Boy chairs backs slide off.

Thanks for your replys...

BC