3260 How to Sat TV

Gaffer

If anyone has a 3260 please post up. We haven't found one on a lot yet and I am wondering the following:
The 3260 has a pop up TV above and behind the fireplace on the door side slide. The DVD player is likely in the cabinet above. What I want to know is since the Sat reciever will likely need to go in the upper cabinet, how do I get an HDMI cable to the TV. Does the factory provide one? Do they provied some other means? The cabinet doorson both sides of the fireplace are narrow with solid door fronts unlike the upper cabinets with glass in the doors.

danemayer

Gaffer,

I haven't seen the Bighorn 3260, but there's typically existing COAX and A/V cabling between the incoming wall connectors/DVD player and the back of the TV. There'll be a cable for DVD playback and another for antenna/cable COAX connection. You would likely put the satellite receiver in that same location as the DVD player and use the same path for the additional cable.

Gaffer

The pathway is in the exterior wall of the slide. Pretty difficult to follow. Does the factory look at these ATF questions?

danemayer

The pathway is in the exterior wall of the slide. Pretty difficult to follow. Does the factory look at these ATF questions?

Gaffer, if you haven't seen one yet, how do you know it's difficult?

The factory people do monitor sections of the forum, but this probably isn't a section that's watched.