Almost Home

Rick

I dropped off our old Dutchman,signed paperwork,took pictures did walk around,under,inside and roof inspection.Took notes and gave them to my sales rep to have these items repaired before we take delivery.We won't be able to get coach until Thursday, along with my items I want taken care of the dealer is going to go thru coach and check all the systems. After reading a post about a broken hose going to the UDC I also told the dealer I wanted a pressure check of all the water systems to be sure there was no leaks.My wife(Sandi) called me while I was there and asked me if I had already turned our old trailer over to the dealer, told her that I had and that everything was taken care of.Got a real kick out of her next question.She asked if I felt like a little piece of me was gone after turning in our old rig. My reply "What Trailer". Can't wait until Thursday. Rick & Sandi (TIN CAN TOURIST)

Rick

One More Day

Well it looks like dealer will be keeping our Golden Gate one more day.There was a leak with one of the hoses for one of the slides.Salesman says it has put them behind,kinda bummed but rather have it fixed now instead of later.Anyway I guess I won't say I have it until I have it.Rick & Sandi (TIN CAN TOURISTS):eek:

Tom of Ypsi

Rick, It is a good thing the dealer found you now. You will still have it for the weekend and I believe you said you are camping at home so all will not be lost. Hopefully nothing else wrong will be found and all of your travels will be good.

Rick

Tom don't get me wrong I want the dealer to go over everything with a fine tooth comb. I had given him a list of minor things I wanted adjusted and tightened.Guess I'm being like a little kid.I know I'm driving the wife crazy worrying about it, but she well be parked in her new home shortly. Rick & Sandi(TIN CAN TOURISTS)