full time single dad

keoki62

Home school my 12 year old and travel. I am a cat insurance adjuster and go where my work takes me then we hit the local attractions.

jimtoo

Hi keoki62,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Whow... that would be a way more than full time job.. home schooling and insurance adjuster also... but.. I been around some adjusters also...:) No,, just kidding.. it's got to be hard dealing with folks that had a problem. I know from the past ... new vehicle warranties and stuff,, service issues... not fun. But someone has to do it.

If your young one is getting a good education.. probably much better than public schools now... and seeing this wonderful country of ours,, that is great.

Let us know where and how things are and if your in the area, try to attend a rally. Check out the Portal Page,, lower right for up coming rallies.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

dfk009

Hope you own a Heartland toy hauler. Saw an adjuster out at the Omaha KOA several years back, that had the garage fixed up as his office, and a rack on top of the trailer to haul his ladders. Out during the day, doing inspections. Then burning the midnight oil on paperwork. If you don't own a Heartland toy hauler, you might want to consider getting one to set up for business.

TXTiger

I am single and travel alone. I am semi retired and as long as I have a lap top, wifi for the laptop, and a cell phone I can work on the road. I negotiate with adjusters all the time. I am a motorcycle accident attorney.

brianharrison

Home school my 12 year old and travel. I am a cat insurance adjuster and go where my work takes me then we hit the local attractions.

Welcome.

I have to ask because I do not know.... what is a cat insurance adjuster? I kinda think people do not insure cats (ie meow type) but thought I'd ask....

Brian