Forum Too Busy

jnbhobe

Anyone else having this problem ?? I keep getting the message ( Forum Too Busy, Try Again Later ) I get it when I have been here for a while right in the middle of switching threads and some times when I try to sign on.

Phatkd

I have had this happen dozens of times in the last month while trying to log in, or switching threads.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I had it happen several times yesterday. Being kicked off when switching threads is the most frustrating part. Trace

iaflatlander

I just got "it" (The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later) trying to post this reply.

Now that is funny :D

guyc66

Only happens to me at work so I thought it was our network police telling me to stop goofing off on company time & yes this only started about two weeks ago.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It does seem to happen from time to time. Or I'll be typing a reply and it just stops responding.

jnbhobe

Has to be something wrong, I have a pretty fast computer and connection and I'm not having problems with any other site, except the one I use the most. ( took 4 times to post this )

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I had a problem connecting at all a few hours ago.

I have even been making a post and when I submit it, it freezes up and I loose all that I wrote. I am getting where I make a copy of what I wrote before I post the reply. I have even gone to write it in notepad and hope I can post it later on.

Not very cool..

BC