Mounting a tv in the garage..

Transell

I bought a tv to mount in the garage. Does anyone know anything about mounting it? Will anybracket work? I dont want it to fall off. I am also trying to mount one in the bedroom of a 2010 3612 cyclone. Can anyone help?

jimtoo

Hi Transell,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some answers from our other Cyclone owners soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

oscar

There may be backing in the wall somewhere, there is on the models that have a garage TV as an option. Ask AJ.....(Heartland rep on this very forum.)

porthole

Retired
Look to see where the TV is in the brochures. There will be wood backing in the wall at that location. Have a cable outlet and electrical outlet on the wall?? Look there.
Key to the TV on the wall in the garage or bedroom is to use straps to secure it up close to the wall when traveling.

DC10-FE

I bought a tv to mount in the garage. Does anyone know anything about mounting it? Will anybracket work? I dont want it to fall off. I am also trying to mount one in the bedroom of a 2010 3612 cyclone. Can anyone help?

I posted some pictures awhile back with the TV install I did in my garage. Take a look at this thread, maybe it will help answer any questions or concerns.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/19093-How-to-mount-TV-in-garage?p=181282&highlight=#post181282

oscar

Hey, DC10-FE...... I know what that name means.... Who did you plumb for? Did about 4000 sideways myself on a 72. Been facing forward for the last few decades though....:D

DC10-FE

Hey, DC10-FE...... I know what that name means.... Who did you plumb for? Did about 4000 sideways myself on a 72. Been facing forward for the last few decades though....:D

I spent 22 yrs in the AF on C-141's and KC-10's, retired and did another 8 yrs with a charter out of Tulsa on DC-10-30's. Finished up my sidesaddle days a little over a year ago with just shy of 10,000. The company retired the 10's along with the FE's to boost the unemployment numbers (and their profits). On the bright side, I get to use my coach more than I used to. Enjoying the (semi-)retired life and looking forward to facing forward...:cool: