Toilet Water Flow

JoPa

My water flow has really slowed down. I think it is just some calcium deposits blocking the flow. How do I clean this out?

Thanks
Jopa

jpmorgan37

JoPa;

Are you using a pressure regulator? This could be your problem because sometimes they change, even to the point of shutting down completely. Also, have you checked the screen at the water inlet where your hose connects? They will plug sometimes. Do you use a water filter and has it been changed recently? Have you checked the water pressure at the source with a pressure gauge? If the pressure is less than 30 psi, you will not get a strong flow at the toilet. I don't think that the toilet would show up before the rest of the faucets if it was calcium build up. Just some things to check.

John

BigBlue

BigBlue
Jopa
I had the water completely stop on the toilet in my Landmark. I found there is a screen in the entrance to the valve. You have to turn the water off, take the valve apart and open the water line to get to it. Mine was plugged with calcium. I dumped it out, put everything back together and had water back.