Serial Number

Rick

Was wondering if the sn of the coach is the last three or four numbers of the vin? If three my golden gate is #374, If four it is 9374? Thanks in advance to anyone who can tell me.Darn I wish it was Thursday already. Rick & Sandi (TIN CAN TOURIST)

Tom of Ypsi

Hi Rick,

Your sn starts with the 9 but your #374 is actually the number of coachs produced by Heartland. You would put down 9374 when asked for your sn.

Cheryl

According to this post
//heartlandowners.org/showpost.php?p=382&postcount=4
it is the last 3 numbers.

Rick

Thankyou

Cheryl and Tom, Thanks for the information. Couldn't get a campsite locally because of the fourth, Everything is booked untill the following weekend. Oh Well I guess we will camp in the driveway this weekend. Rick & Sandi(TIN CAN TOURIST)

Cheryl

You're welcome. Where are you from? The 4th is a hard time to go anywhere due to the crowds. We like to wait until the weekend after to start our vacation. You could always pull it to the local wal-mart for an overnighter.;)

mowmoney

If there are any state parks nearby, especially if they don't have water hook-ups you might be able to get in there. Also if you call Friday morning early sometimes you get lucky and someone has canceled out at the last minute.

Good luck. :)

Rick

Holiday weekends

We are from Panama City Beach Fl. The panhandle area,between Penscacola and Tallahassee. So when the holidays hit, even the WallyWorld parking lots are full.We really wern't looking to get anew 5er just yet ,but we both just went gaga over the landmark and everything just fell into place.So next weekend will be fine,We'll just stare at it in our driveway until then,or have the kids over,they can stay in the house we will stay in the coach. Again thanks for all the help. Rick & Sandi(TIN CAN TOURIST)

Cheryl

Lucky you. It has been a number of years, but we were in that area once. My brother-in-law was stationed at the air force base. I remember how beautiful Destin Beach was.

Rick

Paradise

Yes this a beautiful area. My wife(Sandi) is from here while I am from Miami.I have lived here for about 18 yrs. Panama City used to be a quiet little town,Boy has that changed, there was a time when the beach would shut down during the winter months,that is no longer the case. Now it is 24/7 365 days a year,thats way we try to get out of town when everybody is headed to the beach. Rick & Sandi(TIN CAN TOURIST)