New Splendide washer

Barry & Alana

Has anyone installed in the front closet of the BH and are you happy with it/ and or 2nd question, I believe Splendide has a new washer/dryer combo.- - is this unit a good one?

Tom of Ypsi

Although we do not have a BH we do have a Landmark with the w/d area in the front and it has posed no problems. We, as in Judy, uses it several times a week depending on what our hookups are. The new Splendide looks like it has shorter cycle times and a larger capacity all of which would be nicer. Just make sure you get a vented w/d, works much better.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
we have been thinking about putting in a Splendid washer for some time.
We have talked to quite a few people about them. Some like them and some don't like them. Friends that have fulltimed for the last 28 years said they just go to a laundrymat once a week and all is finished in 2 hours. Before they were washing, as she says, constantly because of the small capacity.
So we have chose to keep our $$
Rand

Princess Kathleen

We have a Landmark with the combo w/d in the closet next to the potty room. The closet has a clothes rod across the top and a full shelf just above the w/d. On this shelf I have a wire basket with rv chemicals, washing liquid, and etc. I love the w/d combo....it is so much easier to wash when you want to....just like this morning...when I cot up I put a load of clothes on while we were breaking down to leave and by the time hubby was ready to take water and elec...the clothers were through...so we left with all the clothes clean.

PK

Barry & Alana

Thx to all the good replys. I would get the vented one, I'm thinking of having it installed at a Camping World in AZ this winter. Any recommendations on a good location?

Alana

grizzlygiant

We have one in our BH and really like it. One word of caution when installing----Make sure the exhaust vent through the wall lines up exactly with the machine--no offsets to partially blockthe vent. The machine has to be placed in the door opening such that the sopap tray will open.