Mickey's Peterbilt

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Well it's Wednesday afternoon and I'm getting close. Found a brake controler problem I need to fix tomorrow, no signal to trailer brake. Anyway here is a teaserphoto or two. Tanks still need polish as well.

MickeyDSCN6211.JPGDSCN6206.JPG

floridarandy

guess i'll need to stay over in the right lane wherever I am in the USA now. Now telling when that rocket will come blowing past my Super Duty. Bet the air horn alone would be enough to have me change lanes without moving the steering wheel.

sweet ride!

now Valerie...boys toys can never be too big!

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Mickey, Nice truck. I believe that you have the correct size truck to haul your RV. I hope to join you one day with an HDT,just need to figure out how to convince Michelle that we need one.
Dale

davebennington

Mickey,

As always you did a nice job putting this one together. Do you think you have enough horse power to tow that little Bighorn? LOL

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Randy;
Actually I'm going to slow down. My new moto....Nowhere to go and all day to get there! Think I'll get a vinyl sign to go on the back of the coach.

Jon and Patti
3406 CAT, 13 sp trans, 355 rear

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Mickey, I think that you should have found a truck with an Allison so Bonnie could go to the store. Nice rig.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti

Where they dang "Like" button?

LIKE!

Very nice Mickey. Look forwarding to seeing it down the road. Travel safe my friend.

happykraut

Wow, Mickey, that is beautiful. Sure would like to run into you again some day. It's been a long time since Pine Mountain.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
I'll be watching my rear view mirrors. Great looking truck, Mick. Let me know your travel plans to Iowa; maybe we can intercept you.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Really looks great. Sorry we missed it in Williston but there is always "someplace" down the road where we will meet again. Have safe travels my friend, enjoy the ride and appreciate everyone else's envy.

DW_Gray

Mickey, there is a great website to help you with ensuring you're not exceeding your load ratings at Fifth Wheel St.

:) Just kidding. Great looking rig! That's the kind of rig Amy wants me to get for our next truck. There may be room for a smart Fortwo behind the cab.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Mickey, a 3406, 13 speed, and 355 gears?? That a rocket ship. I what a early narrow nose Pete 2 axle with a low profile double wide sleeper, a 400 Cum-a-long or a kitty cat would be fine, but you know who said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. RAAATS. BTW, what does your DW think about the straight stacks??? Ya got to hit the "jake" when coming into a CG and rattle a few windows. Thats a sweet tug mobile.