Just got a new Sundance 3200ES

dtomlinson

We recently picked up our new 3200ES Sundance and we are excited about it. After years of motorhoming, we decided to try a 5th wheel. We spent a couple of years searching and monitoring these forums, to get just the right one for my wife and I.

The 3200ES fits us just fine and also fits in our 12' high storage building. We special ordered it about a month ago and have already taken in out on a shake-down trip. Everything works great and the construction and quality is even better than expected. I spent a lifetime in the construction business, so know a little about what to look for in construction of a good RV. We ordered ours with most all of the options, including the nice Euro-recliners.

Our local dealer has done a very good job with the whole process of ordering, and dealer preperation, and was a pleasure to deal with.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Congraulations on your new 3200. My bride and I have had our 3200 for a year this month. The only real issue we have had is the water heater cracked but our dealer replaced it. I know that you will enjoy yours as much as we do ours. Randy:D

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Congratulations You will enjoy the Heartland product as well as the Heartland group.
Enjoy
Wayne