2013 Goshen Rally - Service Request Process and Form Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

The notice below was scheduled this evening (29-Mar) to be emailed out to all registered rally attendees. It could take up to 24 hours for all 250+ to be sent. Should you end up not getting the email, please review and follow the process below.

Use this thread to discuss.

Thanks,

Jim
hoc_logo_color_x250.gif

2013 North American Heartland Owners Rally

Service Request

Hi,

For this rally, as in past North American rallies, you are allowed to submit 2 minor service requests and Heartland will make "best efforts" to get to these.

At this rally:

• We can do minor service work only
    (repair, replacement and adjustment of small items)
  • We cannot do major service work the rally
  • We cannot repair/replace things like awnings, steps, windows, air conditioners, furnaces, water heaters, stoves, refers, tanks etc. at the rally

We want to stress that:

• While we cannot promise that we will get to your requests, "best efforts will be made". Note too that the earlier in the week you arrive at the rally, the better chance we have to get to your RV
  • We cannot accept more than 2 minor items from you
  • We cannot do any major repairs/replacements

How do I submit my requests:

1. You need to visit this link, complete the form and click Submit (you will need the last 8 digits of your VIN, so please grab that before starting the form). This is the ONLY way to submit your service request

What happens then:

1. You will be thanked, on-screen for your service request submission.
  2. A reviewer will review your request to verify:
    a) Item(s) submitted can be done within the context of a rally
    b) If any clarification is needed on item(s) requested
  3. If you have submitted an item(s) that cannot be done at the rally or if we require clarification, we will contact you directly at the email address you give during the service request submission
  4. If your service items are accepted by Heartland as something that we feel we can do, you will not hear back from us. You are good to go!

What if I need to change my request:

1. Do NOT complete a new form. The form will not allow a second submission. Instead, send an email to rallyservice@heartlandowners.org. In that email, include your name, phone number and the changes you'd like to make
  2. Myself or my designate will make the changes and restart the review process

See you in Goshen!

Thank you,

Jim Beletti
Director of Owners Interests, Heartland RVs
President, Heartland Owners Club
Click Here to Register for this Event

Status
Not open for further replies.