Boys In The Girl's Room

GatoGordo

:confused:Are male cooks welcome here? If so, why is cooking in the Girl's Room? Seriously, since my wife I both cook at home and on the road, I would be interested in this forum. With two cooks and the limited storage of an rv there are some difficult decisions required when it comes to both implements and supplies.

VKTalley

:confused:Are male cooks welcome here? If so, why is cooking in the Girl's Room? Seriously, since my wife I both cook at home and on the road, I would be interested in this forum. With two cooks and the limited storage of an rv there are some difficult decisions required when it comes to both implements and supplies.

Welcome, GatoGordo!
I think anyone is welcome here even the males. I guess "cooking" is in the Girl's Room as we usually do the bulk of the cooking. I too have a hubby who can cook and I can agree with the limited storage in the RV kitchen...you learn really quick to get creative with your supplies. Hopefully some of our other MALE cooks with chime in and give their ideas.

GatoGordo

Thank you for the welcome. I believe I Will post recipes in Heartland general and start with comments here on managing well with less and some of the neat finds along the way.

Gordon from

danemayer

Thank you for the welcome. I believe I Will post recipes in Heartland general and start with comments here on managing well with less and some of the neat finds along the way.

Gordon from
Hi GatoGordo,

It would really be much better if we didn't have recipes posted in two areas of the forum.