2014 37 Ultimate Hitch weight.

campn8r

Hello, We're waiting on delivery of our new 37 Ultimate, & I saw on another dealers website that the hitch weight was 2400 lbs. How ever on the heartland website it say's 2070 lbs. Is the specs on the Heartland web site for a 2013 or 2014? If it is for a 2013....has the 2014 model year hitch weight increased to 2400 lbs?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

danemayer

Hi campn8r,

If the Elkridge brand manager sees this thread I'm sure he'll know the answer. But if you don't see a response in a day or two, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032.

Of the dealer website and the Heartland website, I'd put my money on the Heartland site being correct. But mistakes can happen and changes can happen.

Regardless of what the correct number turns out to be, keep in mind that you're looking at the spec for the basic trailer, without any of the options you may have ordered, and without your gear added in.

campn8r

Hi campn8r,

If the Elkridge brand manager sees this thread I'm sure he'll know the answer. But if you don't see a response in a day or two, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032.

Of the dealer website and the Heartland website, I'd put my money on the Heartland site being correct. But mistakes can happen and changes can happen.

Regardless of what the correct number turns out to be, keep in mind that you're looking at the spec for the basic trailer, without any of the options you may have ordered, and without your gear added in.

Yes sir you are correct.....That's why that 2400 lbs scares me a little....It's not over but it's too close for comfort for me. I do believe the 2070 # is more accurate. I was just looking to get me some piece of mind...LOL

Mark

B

bwwalczak

The 2,070# is correct. IF a dealer posts more, it is because they must have reweighed with somthing in it. The difference is a big person, or one of the wastewater tanks being full.