Eagle Ridge - How many are there?

jimpav

I wonder where happened to all the Eagle Ridges units? Have they all been trashed or donated to museums??? I think I have the only one left, and will make a grand showing at the rally. Does anyone know how many Eagle Ridges were manufactured???

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

I wonder where happened to all the Eagle Ridges units? Have they all been trashed or donated to museums??? I think I have the only one left, and will make a grand showing at the rally. Does anyone know how many Eagle Ridges were manufactured???

I am not sure, but our 2010 ElkRidge was built in 9-2009. It has an "EAGLE Ridge 34QSRL" sticker on the sidewall by the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired

I am not sure, but our 2010 ElkRidge was built in 9-2009. It has an "EAGLE Ridge 34QSRL" sticker on the sidewall by the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Heartland had a legal dispute with another SOB and had to change the name to settle.......

jimpav

I believe Heartland had a legal dispute with another SOB and had to change the name to settle.......

Correct, but with the large "Eagle Ridge" decals all ove my unit, I'm surprised I haven't been sued by some zealous lawyer I passed on the highways!

olcoon

Jim, I've got an ambulance chaser working on that right now! I'll get the papers to you at the rally. I would be willing to settle out of court if you can afford it!!! :angel: :)

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders

Ours also has this sticker on the sidewall. A friend of ours has a 2009 Eagle Ridge and is very similar in all aspects. We are happy with our Eagle/Elk Ridge.