Where is the member list...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I know it is some where but I looked on the Owners Club and could not find a link.

Where is the member list that we can download?? I would like an updated one.

Thanks
BC

TXBobcat

Fulltime
WHAT!!!! No member list.. What is happening. Are they trying to sneak in new members when we are not looking.... We need to have a new election...

Who is going to run for President... A new member list for everyone's computer...

BC

jbeletti

Bobcat for President! Bobcat for President! :)

The report - we're looking into why members don't have access to it. We'll figure it out and get it back. Still working on other issues first though.

Dan Mayer was able to generate a report yesterday but I want the report researched to ensure those who did not opt-in were not in the report. So, some work to do to ensure privacy.

porthole

Retired
The report - we're looking into why members don't have access to it. We'll figure it out and get it back. Still working on other issues first though.

Dan Mayer was able to generate a report yesterday ............. ensure those who did not opt-in were not in the report. So, some work to do to ensure privacy.

Jim - the member list disappeared quite some time ago from the "Community" tab.

Dan doesn't count - he is a moderator and has access to stuff we don't.

What privacy is different then a registered user clicking on a screen name?

I vote to bring the list back!

Besides, when we had the list we didn't get the dreaded:

too_busy.JPG

So there must be a connection :cool:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Bobcat for president? Is he promising a (stash of) pot in every chicken and no cars in the driveway?

jbeletti

Jim - the member list disappeared quite some time ago from the "Community" tab...

Duane - Bob is asking about the Club Member list. You are referring to the Forum Member list.

The forum member list was a bit resource intensive so we turned it off. Maybe when we roll-out vBulletin 5, we'll try adding it back in. I'm all for trying it. We're running vB 5 in a test environment. Lots of mods and other code to be redone before we can roll it out.

As for the Club Member list, it will return. Soon as I am sure that those who opted out of it - don't apear. And those who opted in but without real names, appear w/o real names.

Jim

jbeletti

How the "flip" do you opt out of a member list..........yam or yain't a member!!!!!!!!!!!

On your club membership profile page, there 2 questions at the bottom:

<input type="radio" name="field41" id="field41" value="Yes" checked="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 12.666666984558105px;"> Yes / <input type="radio" name="field41" id="field41" value="No" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 12.666666984558105px;"> No - Include me in the Club Members Directory
<input type="radio" name="field42" id="field42" value="Yes" checked="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 12.666666984558105px;"> Yes / <input type="radio" name="field42" id="field42" value="No" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 12.666666984558105px;"> No - Use my real name in the Club Members Directory

<input type="submit" name="submit" id="submit" value="Update" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 5px;"> Membership Expires on 2013-10-27 / 206 Days away.

<tbody>
</tbody>
Members can edit these options - then click Update. When the next directory is published, the changes will take effect.

Jim

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Checked mine and I am good to go... Ready for a new list....... Hurry up already.... LOL..

Thanks Jim

BC

jbeletti

Club Member List is back!

At the urging of Sir Bobcat, a royal decree was made and the Heartland Owners Club Member Directory has been saved :)

Go to the Club Portal to find the report link on the right hand side.

Jim

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Re: Club Member List is back!

I like that... Sir Bobcat... Think I should change my screen name??? I am not sure I want to be tapped with a sword... Thanks Jim..BC

jbeletti

I like that... Sir Bobcat... Think I should change my screen name??? I am not sure I want to be tapped with a sword... Thanks Jim..BC

Not sure if we have to bow and kiss your ring or if you as a knight have to bow to kiss the king's ring :)

TXBobcat

Fulltime

Found the list, but I though the list began with 1001 Beletti.
The one I downloaded starts with 101 tru 157.. then 1001 Beletti...

BC

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

Not sure if we have to bow and kiss your ring or if you as a knight have to bow to kiss the king's ring :)

If you guys are gonna start kissing each other, I'm cancelling my Goshen reservation. TMI :rolleyes:

danemayer

Found the list, but I though the list began with 1001 Beletti.
The one I downloaded starts with 101 tru 157.. then 1001 Beletti...

BC
Bob,

3 digit numbers are assigned to the free Introductory Memberships.