4100 new closet layout flex?

oscar

We have the new closet layout on our 4100, which is no bench and all closet across. Love it. There is a bulkhead between the washer/dryer slash big hanging closet and the left two closets. As we emptied out after our trip I noticed that this bulkhead, which is held in place with staples and some trim pieces, had worked it's way outside the 1/2x1/2" trim piece. Judging by the markings this indicates that the closet was at some point more than 1/4" deeper than it is at rest. That's a lot of flex.

Anyone seen this? Opinions?

It's not earth shattering to me, as it is well out of sight. (I worked it back in place but the woodwork doesn't look any better now.) I am concerned, however, about the amount of movement in that area.

oscar

I can, although I have whacked it back into place. Plus, I'm not sure w picture would make it easy to make out what the issue is.....

oscar

Believe it or not, that makes me feel better. If it's just a little flex in the new design, and the trim is just a little undersized, I can fix that. If my frame had an issue and there was a lot of flexing that's another story.