Thread Display Options

jbeletti

Here at the Southwest Regional Rally near Houston, a forum member asked me about the older posts on the forum and whether they were viewable, archived etc.

Well, turns out the there is a user definable option called Default Thread Age Cut-off. Here, a user can determine how old of threads to display. In the image below, you can see I have mine set to "Show All Threads". If you feel you are only seeing part of the threads in a particular forum, check your setting to see if your's is less than Show All Threads. Access this from the User CP button on the Navigation Bar at the top left of each forum screen, then go to Edit Options and scroll down to it.

Jim

//heartlandowners.org/pages_navigator.jpg

On Edit:
There was a forum feature that I just found that determined how many pages of post were visible in a given forum. It was set to 5. I just changed it to 0 which should show all pages. Let's see how this works. Below is an image of that option. Note that this is a forum-wide feature, not a user definable feature so you won't see this screen anywhere.
//heartlandowners.org/attachments/pages_navigator.jpg