New Swivel Rocker advise

sunriverman

It's time to replace the swivel rocker chairs in our MK 2900 after three years. Would appreciate your advise and insight as depth of the chair is a challenge.
Rod and Gail

It's time to replace the swivel rocker chairs in our MK 2900 after three years. Would appreciate your advise and insight as depth of the chair is a challenge.
Rod and Gail

I was able to find a small Lazy Boy recliner that when turned side ways will work and it much more comfortable than the rockers.:)

Westwind

What model was the Lazy Boy? Was it a wall away? They are currently having sales in our area.

Wharton

We bought a Lazyboy also, i think it was a Pinnacle. Make sure you measure everything. It was in the 400-500 dollar range.

conip

Rod and Gail

Just a data point: We looked at recliners but decided to go for something smaller. We bought swivel, rocking plush office chairs and a separate foot rest. So far we are very happy with these. YMMV.
Jack

mlburst1

Rod and Gail

We replaced our original chairs with La-Z-Boy wall huggers a couple of years ago - they travel turned side ways like the original chairs but they are much more comfortable.

There was a large fabric & leather selection to choose from when we bought ours - a copy of the sales receipt is attached with the model number - I don't know if they are still being manufactured.

Mike

Attachments

• Lazy_Boys.jpg
    Lazy_Boys.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Lazy_Boy_K.pdf
    133.1 KB · Views: 42