Rvs for less

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ever

I am considering the purchase of a new Landmark and have ben checking around. Has anyone purchased from RVS FOR LESS in Knoxville and if so how was the business relationship you had with them. Are they just a sales lot or do they do repairs as well? Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,

Ted

jjriker

We purchased our Landmark from RVs for Less in June 2011, and would highly recommend them. They do a very thorough PDI prior to your arrival to finalize the sale, and then do a second PDI with the buyer at the time of sale. From what we understand, they take 5 days and go through every aspect of the camper with a computerized checklist. They pay for two days at a nearby campground to allow you to familiarize yourself with the unit and give them a chance to address any issues you may encounter before taking it home. We didn't have any problems, but I understand if you do have something that needs to be fixed, they send someone to the campground to take care of it. We lived in NY, so we did not return to RVs for Less for any repair work, but while we were there, there were people coming in to have warranty work done. We have never heard anyone with any negative comments about RVs for less. They are a family run business and we were very impressed with their professionalism, their knowledge of the product, and their attitude toward service.

jnbhobe

I haven't done bussiness with them but I have talked to them a few times and they knew what they were talking about.

FiremanBill

These guys are just down the road a couple miles from my in laws house. We have stopped in several times while back home visiting and if we lived closer would have probably bought from them when the time came.

They are a great bunch of folks, very helpful and even though they knew we were not buying while we were home last Christmas they were more than happy to show us everything we wanted to see and spent a lot of time with us.

Good Christian based family business too if that sort of thing is important to you.

Squatty

4ever,
I ordered a new Landmark Mesa from RVs For Less in January 2012. Everyone was extremely professional and detail oriented. My unit was ready to go on my scheduled arrival. I went through the PDI with them which took about two hours. We then were shown where to park my trade-in to move stuff into the new Landmark. They offered us a 2-night stay in Sevierville, TN, about a 30 minute drive, but we had reservations elsewhere. I had one operational process issue during the first week, and they were most helpful and understanding. Great people, and I would not hesitate to buy from them again. Good Luck and I know you will love your new Landmark.

ATLJOHN

We purchased our 2011 Bighorn 3670RL from them. When we picked up the rig we stayed overnight on their property to make sure all is working correctly. As we this was our first fifth wheel they took me on the road to feel how it tows etc and even let me practice backing between the brand new fifth wheels. They treated us very nice and also gave us the 2 days camping as well. We will for sure purchase from them again.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We have purchased 3 Heartland products over the last 9 years from RVS For Less. They are great folks to work with, being honest and true to their words. We would recommended them to anyone.

dieselsweetheart

Ditto what everyone else said. We bought our BH 3400 from Butch and Karen in 2006 and it's still riding the road to this day! We had a great experience with them. Lovely people. We did the free camping weekend also compliments of them.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
I can't speak to RVs For Less as we have had no dealings with them. We were very satisfied with our used Cyclone purchase at Buddy Gregg in Knoxville. They have onsite camping and a large service department.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I know that the majority just love RV's for less, but our experience, and that of another former Heartland owner, who is a friend, was just the opposite...when we upgraded they were not even considered.

rmeyer

After checking with closer to home dealers, I called RV'S FOR LESS. I talked with Karen and told her what we were looking for. She went through a list of options and sent me a price within the hour. Some of the options I wanted, they led me in another direction.(happy they did) When the rv was delivered they wanted one week to do a PDI. We spent 3 nights on their lot unloading from our trade in into the new rig. They did a full pdi with us. Knock on wood in 18 mo. we have had no real problems. Between the great help from Heartland and Butch and Karen, if I were to replace our 5er it would definitely be Heartland and RV'S FOR LESS.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Cause the last time I did, you went running to Karen, who put someone else in the middle with her, shall we say, less than truthful account of our encounter...

Status
Not open for further replies.