We did it

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well after almost 5 years looking and talking about upgrading to a heartland we finally decided and were in a position to pull the trigger and ordered a Big Country 3450ts. Dw and I had looked at many bh 3585's but wife loved the BC kitchen layout so there we go. Thanks to everyone answering all of my questions over the years.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". We hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed the last 2 Big Countrys that we have had. Travel safely.

jassson007

Thank you Nabo. It will for sure be a condo on wheels for us as we will be living in it full time.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We also are living full time in ours right now because of our current situation. Great coach!!! Can't wait till retirement time :).

jassson007

Know what you mean. We sold our house a year ago but are still tied to jobs but have no real want/need to go back to a sticks and bricks.

Eddhuy

That's great! Fast approaching that ourselves. Got a new truck and will pick up a new Gateway 3200 in a few days. Jobs and house soon will be gone.

jassson007

Thanks Ziggy. We say it is their RV and they just let us live here with them. Lol. My male, the avatar pic, has been camping with us since he was 6 weeks old. We brought him home on a Monday and Friday we were out camping. Has loved it since. My female likes it too but would rather other dogs and squirrels and birds just stay away...lol.

Speedy

Welcome to the BC family! Are you going to attend the Gulf Shores rally at the end of this month?

jassson007

More than likely not. We are in swla and closer to TomMar in Texas(south) chapter but we do not pick it up till hopefully memorial weekend. Thank you for the invite though Speedy.

Speedy

More than likely not. We are in swla and closer to TomMar in Texas(south) chapter but we do not pick it up till hopefully memorial weekend. Thank you for the invite though Speedy.
That's OK there are other rallies to go to. I really encourage you to go to at least one and see how fun you can have at one and all that you can learn. We planned on going to a lot this fall but a new job awaits and that takes priority. We started full-timing last June and haven't looked back; really love sending pictures of us in shorts and t-shirts back to family in Minnesota.

jassson007

Lol we have full timed for a year but yes we do intend to make a few during summer months. We are actually picking up the BC up in Elkhart right before national ralley but will be pulling out before it starts.

Speedy

Lol we have full timed for a year but yes we do intend to make a few during summer months. We are actually picking up the BC up in Elkhart right before national ralley but will be pulling out before it starts.
Timing is everything. I'd figure out a way to stay and make the national. We drove all the to Gillette to attend our first and it paid off with a major repair we didn't expect that was taken care of under warranty.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I find it amazing how many people are happily fulltiming in Heartland products, especially since "others" tell us they are not fulltime rigs...LOL! We've started our seventh year fulltiming in a Heartland product...Congrats!!