ITEM FOUND: Looking for Pin Box Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverRhino

Wondering if anyone has one of the "white" fiberglass pin box covers that they have removed because of new pin box installation. The one on our 2010 BC has some slight damage at the rear. The damage is not that noticeable and can probably just be trimmed away, but, if I can obtain one that is in good shape for a reasonable price, I will replace it.

If you have one that you are willing to part with, send me a PM and let's see if we can make a deal!

Speedy

Re: Looking for Pin Box Cover

Timing is everything. Sorry to say that I threw away mine a few months ago when cleaning out storage locker.

dbbls59

Someone posted on here yesterday that he had one for sale. The thread was closed as per forum rules.

ucwinters

Have one that I took off of my Elkridge. You can have it for $10 + shipping if that's OK w/ you.

Ed W.

SilverRhino

As Speedy said.....timing is everything! Ed (ucwinters) not only has what I need, but I will be in his "neck of the woods" early next month so I'll be able to pick it up!!

What a deal!

I have approx. 7 pcs of new white pin box covers that I purchased from a dealer that was going out of business. I plan on bringing them to the rally in Goshen to sell. The price will be " very right".

Status
Not open for further replies.