Gt-2.0

Hipath

I bought a new 2013 Big Country 2013 Me and my wife love it ,have some question the Dvd plays black and white went through the manual it says default GT-2.0 I did this but still black and white it say next power off but it is 12volts how do I power it down ?

jimtoo

Hi Hipath,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you have gone through the owners manual step by step and still getting the b&w... it seems I remember that someone else had the same problem and it was a bad connection at one of the terminals. Please check all your connections. All cables...don't skip any. Let us know what you find. Also to power it down,, you would need to unplug all the power... including disconnect the battery for a short period.. 1 minute.

I'm sure some others will jump in soon also.

Jim M

Goodh20

The issue is most likely the av input configuration on the tv. The TV AV input needs to be configured for video instead of color streaming. Go to the tv menu then to preference and make sure the av input is set to video.

dongibbs

Thanks for posting this fix! We have been in our new Heartland for a couple of weeks and rented our first DVD and it was black and white only. Must have spent an hour going through the Genesis documentation and playing with all of the settings on the TV and the GT 2.0 when I finally googled the issue. This thread came up near the top and we got to watch the movie in color!

Thanks!
Don Gibbs

jimtoo

Hi Don,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. As you have just found, the forum is here to help.

If you have a problem, need some recommendations or just want around, this is the best forum. Also please think of joining the Heartland Owners Club and attend a rally when you can. We have rallies all over and you will meet the best folks and eat the best food.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M