New Heartland Owners Club Member

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Everyone, please help me in congratulating Reginald on becoming a full time member to the Heartland Owners Club as a full member! Reginald has been a junior member with the Heartland Owners Club since April 2012 and resides in Alaska, which is part of the Washington HOC. Reginald has taken the step to become a full member, renewing his membership for 3 years, which is a great step! I know that in the past year you have made a few posts and hopefully gotten your questions answered and found a ton of great information to help your ownership and RV experience much smoother and nicer and probably made some good friends in the process! Again, welcome to the Heartland Owners Club as a full member! I am not sure what your plans are this summer, but if you are headed south at all from Alaska, we would love to have you join us at the Washington Chapter Rally near Leavenworth Washington or in Winchester Bay Oregon at the Oregon Chapter Rally. :cool:

Rod Ditrich

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland family Reginald. Being from Alaska,, I know it would be a long trip for a rally in Washington,,, So,,, Why don't you volunteer to be the Heartland Alaska Chapter leader. And then you could have your own rally. There has to be other Heartlander's in your neck of the woods.

See what happens when you raise your hand...:)

Jim M

(Uh,, Rod,, Ray,, Ya'll did see him raise his hand ,,,, right?)