New NC Chapter Member!!

gtrump

Hi there!!

My name is Greg and I just picked up my 2013 Heartland Pioneer from Camping World and am looking forward to traveling and camping. I am not new to the camping scene, just new to the full size pull behinds! I joined the Owner's Club and am looking forward to the reading and learning about my camper, the North Carolina camping scene (just moved here about a year ago), and meeting fellow Heartland owners!

vr
Greg

jimtoo

Re: New NC Chapeter Member!!

Hi Greg,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Great that you joined the club... now make some rallies and meet other Heartlander's and make friends for a life time and eat some of the best food there is.

If you have questions, just ask and someone will help.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

truknutt

Committed Member

Welcome to the club! Man you talk about cutting it close...you can attend the Regional Rally in Waynesville THIS WEEKEND!! Show off that new rig of yours, meet some great folks & have a blast!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Congrats on the new Pioneer. If you can, post some pics. I would love to see the new rig. No worries about pulling the larger trailer. Every time out gets easier and you have a great tow vehicle to do it.
Enjoy
Jamie

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader

Hello Greg, Sandra and Squirt!

Welcome to the Land of Heartland!! Try to make the Regional rally ths weekend....close to 40 Heartland rigs will be there and we ALWAYS like to tour the NEW campers!! If you cannot make this one the NC Rally is Nov 1-3 at Cane Creek Park in Waxhaw NC. There are also upcoming Rally's in neighboring states, check out the Events tab for info.

Hope to see y'all soon!!

Lance

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels" and welcome to the owners club/forum. Hope to see you soon at a future Heartland event. Travel safely.

gtrump

I would love to make the rally this weekend, but I am heading out to a trail ride. I have 3 Tennessee Walkers that I use for pleasure rides, and we do a trail ride about once a month. I hope to make one of the other rallys and meet the other "Heartlanders"!

Here is some pictures (they are stock photos, but mine is just like this):
1.jpg

10.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

gtrump

I just noticed that I do not know how to spell "chapter"....LOL.....

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

OUUU ouuu another horse person - just got'a meet ya'll.