Cleaning roof on Landmark

FordMan1966

What is the best cleaner to clean the TAN roof on a 2013 Landmark? I have used about everything and can not get it cleaned the way I like it.

brianharrison

I usually use Dawn dish soap and water with a stiff bristle broom for general areas - I have used bleach/water with dawn for areas that are badly stained. I leave the pitch spots on the roof where that occurs.

Brian

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Dawn and a good brush. If your trying to remove dark spots....probably wont happen. Just wash it good a couple of times year and you will be just fine. Besides, no one can see the roof a 60 MPH.

Birchwood

I called Dicor for cleaning procedure to remove black spots from my roof.They recommend Tilex bathroom cleaner
for the black followed by a thorough rinsing and then dish soap.I use the spray Tilex and the roof turned white
without scrubing.It takes about four bottles but roof looks new again.Be sure to wash the entire rig after this
procedure.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I used a product called Pro-Tec from Camco with great results. It is a two step cleaner/sealer. My roof looked better than the day I bought my rig and it held up all year. Also cut down on the black streaks

GOTTOYS

Be careful with whatever you use as it will get on the sides of the trailer and could damage the finish. Ours gets washed every time it rains. Maybe every year or two we wash it using Dawn dish soap. Too much scrubbing only serves to remove the top layer of the roof shortening its' life. Do you wash the roof on your house?..Don