NT 22FBS Questions Please

I have found a 2011 22FBS that is a decent deal for both the seller and myself.
But I have some questions and would appreciate any feedback?

1) This unit will be used for some moderate dry camping. Should I be concerned about the back end dragging and possible under damage? I can envision in our attempts to reach some camping spots that the dirt roads will have some moderate to significant dips.

2) This is a very lightly used unit. Are there any common and specific items I should inspect/test the unit for known issues?

3) Delamination - How is Heartland's reputation for producing RVs that are somewhat impervious to this problem?

4) The couch! - My wife and I would rather have two lounge chairs. I think I can make this work by purchase chairs that are not overly bulky but comfortable. Has anyone done this and if so, how hard is it to dismantle the couch?

5) Does the 2011 model have Lippert or Dexter frame/axles? Any comments, pro or con?
May have more questions.
Thank you!!!

jimtoo

Hi jackrabbit,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get answers soon to your questions from other North Trail owners. I am also moving the post to the North Trail area.

Enjoy the forum and join us in your North Trail at a rally.

Jim M