Our new to us 2011 26LRSS Caliber Edition

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Lookin good. Now you need to hitch up and join fellow Heartlanders at the WI Chapter Rally in the Dells this August.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

Welcome aboard. Now join us at Heartland Owner Rallies and meet lots of great folks and eat the best food around.

Jim M

JeremyN

Great to see another Wisconsin person with a North Trail! Have a great time camping this year!

Hocky54

Re: Our new 2014 26LRSS Caliber Edition

Hi every body, we are awaiting our 2014 26rlss, it should be with us here in the UK by the middle of July.
This is due to the fact it has to be modified to comply to european regulation, for electric, gas and exterior road lights.

will post some photo's of it and my 2007 Ford F250sd as soon as we have it.

Julian & Jacky + Ollie the puddle.

jimtoo

Re: Our new 2014 26LRSS Caliber Edition

Hi every body, we are awaiting our 2014 26rlss, it should be with us here in the UK by the middle of July.
This is due to the fact it has to be modified to comply to european regulation, for electric, gas and exterior road lights.

will post some photo's of it and my 2007 Ford F250sd as soon as we have it.

Julian & Jacky + Ollie the puddle.

Hi Julian, Jacky and Ollie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

When you get please do post some pictures so that we may see what changes are made. Hope you enjoy your new toy.

Jim M

dl_camps

Hi there,
Your new camper looks great ~~~ We own a 21FBS and love it, moved up from a pop up trailer. I hope you have some wonderful trips with your new rig.

Hocky54

Finally got our 26RLSS and have enjoyed a week away in it. I have taken some photos and will try to post them over the weekend. Julian