Ceiling Height ?

AVid

I have been reading everything I could in this forum. Lots of info and a bunch of nice folks.
The Sundance 2900RK has the floor plan we are looking for. I hope to be able to see one at an upcoming show. Anyway, can someone tell me the cieling height in the bedroom? I'm 6'3" and I don't mind a brush up against the ceiling, I just don't want to have to bend over to walk around up there.

Thanks,
AVid

I have an 08 2900MK. The ceiling height at the foot of the bed is 67 3/4 inches. The ceiling height at the sink side of the bed is 74 inches. I used to be 69 1/2 inches tall. However, after 41 years of marriage, I am now 68 inches tall. Therefore, I don't have a problem (at least until my wife reads this).

- Jack

fishn2dmax

We also have a 2900MK ( same length as 2900RK) - The bedroom is identical between the two models. I'm 6' on a good day ( when my DW is not around ;) ) and I have no problem walking around in the bedroom area. I do sleep on the sink side of the bed. It's a big drop from the bed to floor on the sink side. On the front side of the bed ( nearest the front closet and the lowest ceiling height) there isn't much room to "walk around there" , but I don't seem to have any problem with ceiling height there either.

The area that is important is bath room / dressing area ( next to sink side of the bed). A 6', 3" guy will have no problem in this area. I have a son-in-law that is 6', 7" that used our trailer and claimed he fit just fine with only minimal bending down required in the shower. It is a mid-profile design, but it has the best head room of any "mid-profile" we looked at.

BJ'sDad

I shopped around for almost 2 months for a mid profile that had enough headroom in the bath and especially in the shower. I'm 6'1", or I was, and most if not all the so-called mid profiles had barely enough headroom in the bath area, and no where near enough in the shower for me.

I've got a 3021RE and I can stand in the shower with a couple inches headroom to spare.
I do have to tilt my head if I walk to the closet, but I can live with that since I'm usually only in the front closet once a day.

Being 6'3", you're going to have to bend over some to walk around the foot of the bed, but if you're not fulltiming in the unit, you shouldn't have too much trouble as long as you sleep on the bath side of the bed.