ATF: North Trail - Outside TV Mount

I have a 2012 North Trail 28BRS and am wondering if there is any provision available for mounting a bracket for a TV on the outside of the camper. I have seen other models that have a straight bracket attached to the wall, similar to a grill mount , that a flat panel TV could be mounted on for use while parked.
Also, are their any issues with getting on the roof(rubber) in order to put a cover on the trailer. Currently I am using two ladders to put it on, but could decrease install time in half if I could crawl on the roof. Just don't want to damage anything
Thanks
Dave

Christytra

I wish I could help you with the TV bracket. We have a bar inside our front door and at the end of our bed. We place a TV there and then that TV is carried outside when we're out and placed on a bench while in use. We've found that we like to move the TV around depending on the weather and how the sun shines in on it. As for the roof, I've walked all over my rubber roof for several years and don't see any damage. We chose not to place a cover over ours because of the scratch issues but no cover brings up different issues....black spots, dirt, sun exposure.....that have to be addressed. I am up there cleaning at least three times a summer. Husband also walks around on roof to place the satellite dish. I think as long as you are careful moving around on the roof you should be okay.

Thanks for the info on the roof. I thought if I could watch where I walk and move around carefully I should be ok. But nice to know someone has experience in this. As for the tv, I think placing it on a table outside under the awning might work until I see if there was another option.

Christytra

I still have hopes that you'll get a real "factory" answer. I've found that it is hard to get those who should know to state something as fact!