ATF: Prowler - Slide leaks while traveling in the rain

lorax

My Prowler 27P RBS is an awesome trailer. I love it. There is one problem that I can't figure out. While traveling in the rain, water gets into the trailer. The rug in the slide and in the trailer gets wet. This does not happen while parked in the rain, slide in. Nor while camping in the rain, slide out. My thought is that the rubber seals on the bottom of the slide are not doing their job. Water comes up from the road and gets in. Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated.

dbbls59

I had that happen on my SOB. Had to replace the seal at the bottom of the slide. Purchased the material and did it myself. Not too hard just time consuming.

R

radp

We have a 2010 sundance and started having the same problem; only leaks when driving in the rain. We'll try changing the bottom seal and see if that does the trick. Tanks :)

danemayer

Hi radp,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. In case you haven't found it, there's also a whole subsection of the forum for Sundance with lots of information that you may find helpful.

rlinde3

I had the same problem with my 316 prls 2012, the seal on the offdoor slide was falling out of it's fasting. Don't know if it installed that way or worked loose. It was removed and reinstalled and haven't had a leak since.