2014 3251 TS getting ours in 2 weeks. Anyone already have one ??

vickisav

Hello

This is my first post on the Heartland Forum :). I am so excited to get our 2014 3251 TS the end of the month. We are becoming "full timers" next summer. Does anyone have one ? If you do how do you like it so far ?

I looked at a ton of fifth wheels before our decision was made. I loved the floor plan. I read reviews about Heartland and was impressed.

Hope we made the right decision.

Any input appreciated..

Thank You.

galnelson

We have just finished loading it for it's maiden voyage in a couple of weeks. The 6 pt. Leveling is SWEET. We are pleased so far! Only two small problems so far. #1-one clothes hanger

Rod was 2" too close to the closet slider door. The bottom of the cabinet above the recliner chairs is only thin veneer. The front bottom was not glued or stapled. I repaired them myself. No big deal.

It's a 3010RE

Last edited by a moderator:

Milton_and_PeggySue

Re: 2014 3251 TS getting ours in 2 weeks. Anyone allready have one ??

We have the 2013 model. We like everything except the roll around island. We ended up taking the wheels off and put blocks and easy move felt where the wheels were. We can still slide it back and forth for traveling but no longer have to deal with the wheels getting caught on the carpet or having to turn them around by hand to take off/put on the brakes. We also moved the strap brackets to the non-slide area of the couch, just under the couch so we don't step on them.

We also took out the dining chairs, turned the table side-ways and put in a banquette. Now we can both watch TV while we eat.

Theresau

Ours is going on the line this Friday.

Read earlier post about changing wheels on moveable island. We got the maxx vinyl - hoping this will help. But we just learned that the latest maxx vinyl goes all the way under the sofa - would have rather had carpet there as was done originally.

Will be interesting to see how the island is tied down now considering the vinyl under the sofa.

Theresa

Hello

This is my first post on the Heartland Forum :). I am so excited to get our 2014 3251 TS the end of the month. We are becoming "full timers" next summer. Does anyone have one ? If you do how do you like it so far ?

I looked at a ton of fifth wheels before our decision was made. I loved the floor plan. I read reviews about Heartland and was impressed.

Hope we made the right decision.

Any input appreciated..

Thank You.

Theresau

Re: 2014 3251 TS getting ours in 2 weeks. Anyone allready have one ??

Can you post a picture of what you did to the dining table and chairs. Is the banquette a bench?

We have the 2013 model. We like everything except the roll around island. We ended up taking the wheels off and put blocks and easy move felt where the wheels were. We can still slide it back and forth for traveling but no longer have to deal with the wheels getting caught on the carpet or having to turn them around by hand to take off/put on the brakes. We also moved the strap brackets to the non-slide area of the couch, just under the couch so we don't step on them.

We also took out the dining chairs, turned the table side-ways and put in a banquette. Now we can both watch TV while we eat.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ours is going on the line this Friday.

Read earlier post about changing wheels on moveable island. We got the maxx vinyl - hoping this will help. But we just learned that the latest maxx vinyl goes all the way under the sofa - would have rather had carpet there as was done originally.

Will be interesting to see how the island is tied down now considering the vinyl under the sofa.

Theresa

Theresa when did y'all order yours? Just trying to get an idea when mine "might" be going on the line. My order has only been in close to two weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Milton_and_PeggySue

Here are the pics of the banquette with and without the table, also the island with the feet and felt instead of the wheels. One of the coolest things about the table top is that it slides in and out (toward and away from the window) so someone sitting down at the table can move the top away from them until seated comfortably, then pull it toward them to eat.

045.JPG046.JPG051.JPG064.JPG065.JPG066.JPG

Theresau

Very nice.
Here are the pics of the banquette with and without the table, also the island with the feet and felt instead of the wheels. One of the coolest things about the table top is that it slides in and out (toward and away from the window) so someone sitting down at the table can move the top away from them until seated comfortably, then pull it toward them to eat.

View attachment 23941View attachment 23942View attachment 23943View attachment 23944View attachment 23945View attachment 23946